A versatile and technical midlayer designed to insulate and breathe during cold, high-output days up in the mountains, out on the slopes or along the trails, the Descender Long Sleeve Zip Hood is ready for any chilly, active adventure. Made with cozy yet technical brushed midweight fleece, the Descender features our corespun fibers—which uses nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool for added durability and quicker drying that retains next-to-skin softness. The fabric also features heat-trapping channels to help regulate your temperature during technical high-exertion pursuits like skiing, climbing or running in cold conditions. Lighter-weight side panels help manage moisture and dump excess heat when you’re moving fast, and the zippered hand pockets stash small essentials. Forward set side seams and offset shoulder seams improve comfort while wearing a pack, and we also added fold-over cuffs for a cozy touch.
- FIT: Slim
- LAYER: Mid Layers
- BEST FOR: Adventure, Snow Sports
- BENEFITS: Comfort, Warm, Durable, Moves with you
- FEATURES: Channeled fleece provides warmth and temperature regulation, Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, fitted hood for warmth and protection, reverse coil center front zip, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, forward set side seams for comfort, set-in sleeve construction with raglan back for mobility, fold-over cozy cuffs for added warmth, zippered hand pockets, drop tail hem for added coverage, center back length: 68.2cm/26¾", size M, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- MODEL: Height: 5' 8" / 175cm. Waist: 25" / 64cm. She is wearing size Small.
FABRIC & CARE:
- FABRIC WEIGHT: 240 Midweight
- FABRIC: Body: 84% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 7% LYCRA®.
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: Medium = 360 g / 12.69 oz
- CARE: Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.