- FIT: Slim
- BEST FOR: Adventure, Snow Sports
- BENEFITS: Comfort, Warm, Breathable, Odour Resistant, Moves with you
- FEATURES: Updated design, zip neck collar for temperature regulation, offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, forward side seams for comfort, underarm gusset for comfort and mobility, drop tail hem for added coverage, center back length: 68.9cm/27¼", size M, Icebreaker tonal embroidered logo
- MODEL: Height: 5' 8" / 175cm. Waist: 25" / 64cm. She is wearing size Small.
MADE FOR: Whether worn as a warm midlayer on fall trail runs, a heavyweight baselayer on cold days of skiing, or as a cozy top for post-adventure relaxing, the 250 Vertex Long Sleeve Half Zip Drift is a versatile favorite. Made from warm, stretchy and incredibly soft 100% merino wool with a cozy jacquard knit, the Vertex features a half-zip design that lets you easily adjust to changing temperatures. The droptail hem offers additional coverage, while offset, flatlock seams prevent chafing when you’re wearing a pack.
FABRIC & CARE
- FIT: Slim
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: Medium = 255 g / 8.99 oz
- CARE: Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.