Patagonia's classic pullover made of 200-weight Synchilla® polyester (85% recycled) fleece has nylon reinforcement on the collar and provides everyday warmth and comfort.
Long before there was a boat ramp at West Table, there was the trailblazing Snap-T® Pullover. Without sacrificing softness or warmth, today’s incarnation is made from polyester double-sided fleece (recycled for heathers and solids) in a color palette worthy of Kandinsky. The pullover has our signature Snap-T chest pocket with a nylon flap and nylon reinforcements on the stand-up collar and on the 4-snap placket. Contrast spandex binding at sleeve opening and hem holds in warmth. Hip length.
- Made of warm double-sided polyester fleece
- Nylon trim on stand-up collar reinforces classic Snap-T® four-snap placket
- Yoke seam detail with nylon chest pocket flap and snap closure
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening and hem
- Nylon chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Hip length
- Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) double-sided fleece. Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-sided fleece. Prints: 7.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided fleece. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 362 g (12.8 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua and Mexico.