Slim and stretchy. Like cruising in your favorite low-rider jeans, without the stares or sogginess.
Slimmed up and tailored to fit like your favorite pair of low-rider jeans, the bestselling women’s Burton Gloria Pant is a waterproof wonder that also includes a touch of stretch so there’s no compromise in coverage or comfort. The silky soft stretch taffeta lining wicks away heat-robbing moisture and slides smoothly against your skin or base layers. Constructed with a conscience, the Gloria Pant features bluesign® approved DRYRIDE™ 2L fabric in the majority of colorways that reduces impact on both humans and the environment. Hidden features include heat-releasing inner thigh vents, Anti-Scuff cuffs to prevent parking lot abrasion, and expandable snow-proof gaiters that easily slide over boots.
- FULLY TAPED SEAMS: Every seam in the jacket and pant is taped to create the ultimate foul weather seal. Featured on select Burton jackets, and ALL Burton pants.
- BLUESIGN® APPROVED PRODUCT: As riders, we’re all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. As a brand, that means getting a grip on how our products affect the world we play in. The bluesign® system unites the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process. With approximately 84% of Burton’s 2018 performance outerwear line featuring bluesign® approved materials, we are committed to doing our part.
- ANTI-SCUFF CUFFS: Select men’s and women’s Burton pants feature cuffs reinforced with durable Cordura® fabric and contoured shaping for added abrasion resistance.
- SLEEK MESH LINED INNER THIGH VENTS
- ZIPPERED CARGO POCKETS
- Slim Fit
- SHELL MAPPED WITH STRETCH AND TAFFETA LIVING LINING®: Cold mornings to sunny afternoons, fast turns to slow chairlifts—a day on the hill is filled with extremes. Burton’s Living Lining offers automatic climate control without added bulk or weight, so the one thing you can count on is consistent comfort. KEEP COOL: When you’re warm, breathable pores on the Living Lining expand to release excess warmth and prevent overheating. STAY WARM: When you’re cold, breathable pores on the Living Lining shrink to trap body heat and keep you warmer for longer.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Burton Snowboards warrants all Clothing, Outerwear, Bags, and Luggage sold by Burton to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for the practical lifetime of the product. Damage due to misuse, abuse, accidents, neglect, and wear and tear that can be reasonably expected as a result of extended use over time, are not covered by this Limited Lifetime Warranty but may be repaired at a reasonable cost.