Surf snow in your own backyard.
A resurrection of the 1981 Burton Backhill, this ride-able piece of history is built for surfing snow in your own backyard. While this snowboard is gripped and ready to rip, it is not recommended for riding at resorts or on hardpack or icy conditions. Please consult your resort before riding The Throwback on their trails.
- Bend: Rocker: Loose, agile and less catchy for a board that floats and turns easier and results in less fatigue.
- Flex: Twin Flex: The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- Core: FSC™ Certified Ply
- Fiberglass: Biax™ Fiberglass: Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Base: Extruded Base: Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Riding Level: BeginnerAll
- Terrain: Throwback
- Burton Warranty: 1-Year Warranty: All Burton snowboards with traditional mounting inserts (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase. Our W48 Warranty Program ensures that should you have a problem, we'll have your claim repaired or replaced and on its way back to you within two business days of receiving it.