Turn your backpacking tent into a bouncy house! Not exactly, but you can cover the entire floor in 3.5" thick wall-to-wall air-pad bliss. The SLX Tent Floor Pad is a generously sized pad that will accommodate two sleepers or one person who prefers the starfish sleeping position. The tapered design fits perfectly into most standard two-person backpacking tents. With all the features of a technical, lightweight sleeping pad including two high-volume valves, this is one luxury you aren't going to want to skimp on.
- You can’t escape the comfort! Cover the entire floor of your two-person tent with the luxury of a super-comfy air pad. Stretch out and roll around - the SLX Tent Floor pad is like having a 50”- wide bed in your tent.
- Tapered design fits a standard two-person backpacking tent. 50" width at head, 40" width at foot, 78" length.
- Built-in advanced heat reflective technology
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Minimalist offset I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort
- Quilted top provides a cushioned pillowy sleeping surface, as comfortable as your bed at home
- Larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- When sleeping on frozen ground or snow we recommend adding a closed cell foam pad
- Repair kit included
Construction + Materials:
- Durable superlight nylon ripstop fabric
- Double rip-stop improves tear strength and durability by 25%
- Aviation grade TPU lamination technology for ultimate durability
- WRM HL™ - Ideal for sleeping pads, this durable, high-loft synthetic insulation provides exceptional warmth with minimal weight and bulk
- Two high-volume valves allows for efficient and easy inflation, super-fast deflation and micro adjustments
- Rolled Size: 6x11" / 15x28cm
- Weight: 42oz/ 1.19 kg