The NRS Men's Lolo Pants are purpose-built for on-the-water performance with lightweight, DWR-treated material and zip-off adaptability. From river guides to fishermen, rafters to kayakers, the Lolo Pants are designed for paddlers.
- Lightweight, durable, DWR-treated material dries quick and delivers optimal stretch for superior performance and comfort.
- Combines zip-off adaptability with paddling-specific comfort for ultimate utility on the water.
- Five-pocket design offers plenty of places to store essentials.
- NRS Strap-inspired guide belt with aluminum buckle features an integrated bottle opener.
- Zippered fly with waist button for convenience.
- Snap buttons at the ankle cinch the hem to adapt to changing conditions.
- Weight:: 1.12 lbs.
- Fabric: 5.2 oz. 88% nylon/12% spandex blend
- Fit: Relaxed fit
- Waistband: Zippered Fly with button; adjustable webbing belt
- Pockets: 1 - Back, 4 - Side
- Gender Sizing: Men
- Features: Zip-off Legs, Zippered Fly, Zippered Pockets, Snap button ankles, 32" inseam, NRS Strap Belt with integrated bottle opener