The Kuhl Alpenwurx Jacket is a classic. A 300 weight double-dyed fleece jacket with a vintage twist. Swiss-made precision Riri zippers, Berber fleece collar, sueded micro-fleece fabric on shoulders and elbows.
- Thumb Loops: Now an industry standard for outdoor active wear, Kühl Clothing was the first in the industry to incorporate this feature into jackets and sweaters in 1992. Designed to act as a hand warming half over-mitt, thumb loops also aid in keeping sleeves in place when layering garments. Shown here on the Men's Flyr down jacket.
- Micro Fleece: Fleece is a soft, lightweight, warm and comfortable fabric. It is hydrophobic, holding less than 1% of its weight in water, it retains much of its insulating powers even when wet, and it is highly breathable. The term Micro Fleece refers to the thickness of the fabric, micro being the lightest weight (ounce per squar yard/ grams per square meter) fleece. A great choice for sport activity.
- Riri™ Zippers: Kühl uses Swiss Riri zippers for performance, dependability and style. Riri was established in 1923. Riri has emerged as one of the leading manufacturing groups for zippers worldwide and has been recognized by the Swiss Award for Technology.
- 300 weight double-dyed fleece for superior warmth.
- Precision Swiss made Riri zippers for quality and longevity.
- Zippered upper left chest pocket.
- Zippered front hand pockets.
- Berber fleece collar lining for added comfort and warmth.
- Sueded micro-fleece fabric on shoulders and elbows for a vintage look and durability.