For those who are vertically inclined, the PhD® Pro Light Elite Approach Crew combines carefully designed comforts with rugged purpose. Made with the help of Conrad Anker, these socks feature extra cushioning to protect against footwear friction, a 4 Degree™ elite fit with flex zone, and body mapped mesh to help make even the most ambitious approaches more manageable.
- PhD®: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™: Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting: Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Light Elite Cushioning: Light Elite cushioning under the entire foot provides protection without bulk
- Sock Height: Crew
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles strap provides extra protection and warmth
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 55% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 3% Elastane
Care: Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.